Family badly wounded in house fire in Erbil’s Shaqlawa district


1192 View

+ -

SULAIMANI — An official from Shaqlawa Health’s media office told NRT three members of a family were injured in a house fire on Wednesday (May 11) in Erbil governorate.

The official from Shaqlawa Health, Muhammad Amkai, said two of the family members have severe wounds and have been transferred to a hospital in Erbil for treatment.

Amkai said the family reported the fire was started by a kitchen stove.

The incident occurred in the village of Armandani in Basirma sub-district, located in Shaqlawa. The family members include the two parents and their child.

(NRT Digital Media)