HEADLINES:

Three die of carbon monoxide poisoning in Ankawa

house of the family in Ankawa, Erbil (NRT Digital Media)
2020-01-21

527 View

+ -

SULAMANI — Three members of a family were found dead on Tuesday (January 21) in house in Erbil’s Ankawa suburb after succumbing to carbon monoxide poisoning.

NRT Digital Media reporter Herish Qadir said that the bodies were transported to Erbil General Hospital.

The three victims were a woman and her daughter, 17, and son, 15.

The family were originally from Nineveh and relocated to Erbil during the war against Islamic State.

(NRT Digital Media)